Noticed something different on my 811 today (OTA)!

ghoticov

Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
Well, I went to watch television tonight and noticed that all the local channels (OTA) are on my tv guide. Weird thing is I never put any local analog stations on there and they just "appeared" sometime over the last few days. And now, all my local OTA channels are on the guide with what is playing.

Am I missing something or is this something new with the 811 software upgrade that just came out? I haven't seen anything said about it on the site.

Marc

ghoticov said:
Well, I went to watch television tonight and noticed that all the local channels (OTA) are on my tv guide. Weird thing is I never put any local analog stations on there and they just "appeared" sometime over the last few days. And now, all my local OTA channels are on the guide with what is playing.

Am I missing something or is this something new with the 811 software upgrade that just came out? I haven't seen anything said about it on the site.

Marc
My Analog local is also showing the actual program playing but not the digital local

That's a good start. I know a few people only keeping the dish locals around just to have the guide data. If you get the guide data from the analog OTA locals, no need to have the dish ones there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts