Nova pbs

More specifically it is the search for the super battery, something better than what we have now with all these mobile devices.
Tonight, Wednesday, February 1st, at 9PM EST.

Next time Dan give us more details if you are gonna post something like this. ;)

Reactions: FTA4PA
I was on my phone this morning in a bad spot for wifi sorry that i didn't give in much detail.

I PVR it on my tv in the living room can't wait to get home and watch it plus star trek enterprise.

I PVR it on my tv in the living room can't wait to get home and watch it plus star trek enterprise.

I just got done watching all of Star Trek Enterprise on Netflix. I'd held off watching it before because I didn't think it would be that good, but ended up that I really liked it. Wish they continued on with it and more episodes. :(

Firefly is another one I didn't think I would like but did, once I finally got around to watching it. Even less episodes of that show made than Enterprise. :(

That battery show was quite good. Some was really not new, like the fluid battery, but certainly shows hope for the future.

NOW: Lets have a show on the Skunk Works truck transportable fusion reactors!

Reactions: comfortably_numb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts