Now that DirecTv is on the Ball. What is CV going to do?

BrooklynzFinest

Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
Now that DirecTv is adding a couple more HD channels everyday what is CV going to do. The only thing that is stopping me from leaving is MSGHD but DirecTv is supposed to add that shortly. I am sur a lotr of other people are thinking of switching as well. Supposedly CV is moving channels butr has any heard of more HD channels?

MSGHD is the ONLY thing keeping me with Cablevision. I am waiting for MSGHD to be up and running on DirecTV, without any stipulations (such as "Not Available in NY Market"), but I make the deal.

MSGHD is the ONLY thing keeping me with Cablevision. I am waiting for MSGHD to be up and running on DirecTV, without any stipulations (such as "Not Available in NY Market"), but I make the deal.

Yea we know that MSGHD is the only reason why you are staying with CV you say that on every thread

D* had 7 HD channels for years, while CV had 20+, and now people are ready to jump ship because D* added a bunch of channels with no HD content. Give CV some time and they will get more HD added. BTW, don't believe for a second that D* will be getting MSG-HD.

CV is great IMO. I get every NY RSN in HD. That's pretty much all I need. Though, I would really like ESPN2HD, NFL Network HD and HDNet (hockey games). I know DTV is adding 100 channels, but I really don't care that much since I don't watch alot of TV and pretty much all I watch is sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts