Now that Star Wars is coming on DVD (WS) ...

Yep, I post over there every so often. Those guys are fanatical. Even with the obvious changes I still like the movies. Those guys crying about the director changing the movies to fit his Original intent are the same guys that cry foul when HBO or anyone else modifies the movie from it's OAR which just so happens to be the director's Original intent. :rolleyes: Hypocrites

Sorry Darrell, I've learned that some people are too nerdy and hypercritical for their own good. You have people that are Star Wars fans, (Not just Star wars, Trek, Matrix you name it) that spiral into hypercritical debate over the stupidest things.

Star Wars is still Star Wars, the essence is all there, it's just visually enhanced. It's not like GL made a CGI Luke that butt rapes Leia and sets fire to Endor. I actually can appreciate Lucas's stance of "I had no budget, and too many damn time contraints to really make my movies how I wanted them, screw you if you don't like it". These same people bicker about OAR until their are blue in the face. Well this is OIR, the Originally Intended Release.

Wow, I had no idea panties could twist that much! Are those jokers for real? This DVD set is the BEST set of DVD's I have ever seen ... even better than Lord of the Rings. Surprised they watched the movie or even got the gist with critiques like that.

I suppose I'll have to continue to settle for the mediocrity that is my television watching life.

Who Needs MNF? Babes, Babes, Babes.

Top Five

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)