NPS AAD Price Increase???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Buzzdar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2006
USA
I just found this

How much do the Distant Networks cost?

$2.99 per month per network or packaged priced at $10.99 per month for all four.

You will receive both the San Francisco & Atlanta feeds for each network.

https://www.mydistantnetworks.com/faq.htm

i thought it was 2.50 or 9.00 for all four????? when did prices go up?

Well I'm cancelling mine as I do not wish to pay anymore in price for the crappy picture quality . I really didn't need them anyway since I had Houston hd locals from Dish anyway.

The link you provided is correct. I filled out their online order form with a different phone number and address. You have to go past the smart card entry screen to see this. I went to the final screen before the order is submitted. It now clearly states " You will be billed $ 10.99". I have to figure out from my CC when my sub runs out, because this company will not refund for partial months.

i would like to believe that the 9.00 would stay for current subscribers. and 10.99 for new

I just called to cancel. I was told my price would go up when my next billing date occurs on the 14th. They set an expiration date for account for that day and will turn them off then so I won't lose any of my 9 bucks I payed this month.

Unless they decide to fix the picture quality to that equal to what Dish provides, I will cancel. I am already unhappy with their service they are providing and one small thing like going up $1 would cause me to cancel. There's really no excuse for providing us with analog cable quality distants.

I called up because they had me with 2 accounts at $11.59 for some reason.
Yes I also started with NPS when they first got the distants too,but the manager told me my price will be going up also at $10.99.....I will keep the service and maybe I will watch more of the San Francisco and Atlanta stations since I am paying a bit more....JT

I called to cancel and the guy told me that they plan on doing Hd soon and would be going up on the new satellite that Dish is launching in two months. I don't know of any new satellite being launched in two months so I imagine the guy was trying to tell me anything to keep me interested. He also tried to sell me Hughes internet and a 61 " hdtv . But anyway I declined and he said anytime I wanted to return I could. My subscription will end on the 7th .

I called to cancel and the guy told me that they plan on doing Hd soon and would be going up on the new satellite that Dish is launching in two months. I don't know of any new satellite being launched in two months so I imagine the guy was trying to tell me anything to keep me interested. He also tried to sell me Hughes internet and a 61 " hdtv . But anyway I declined and he said anytime I wanted to return I could. My subscription will end on the 7th .

IIRC, E11 is due to go up about then, but everyone's been saying it would be an in orbit spare, but who knows.

IIRC, E11 is due to go up about then, but everyone's been saying it would be an in orbit spare, but who knows.

IT seems like a shame to put a perfectly good satellite up there and only use it as a spare. Shouldn't the new ones be used for new services and the old ones near their end be used as spares? I hope that they will use it for more hd and hd locals. By the way where is it supposed to go to , 119 or 110?

could prices be going up just for the fact that more people are subscribing to the channels than first expected?

could prices be going up just for the fact that more people are subscribing to the channels than first expected?
I doubt they are making enough to pay the transponder lease every month, so they need more money from the people who have no other choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)