Ny autopay and paperless billing were canceled!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Got several emails from Dish today saying my autopay was denied. Went to my billing and saw that both autopay and paperless billing had been canceled. When I restarted them, the correct info for my credit card was still there and the payment went through right away. Checked my bank and the paym,ent was pending. There also was a one time payment of $1.

Also, the monthly bill was about $8 higher than normal. Was I charged shipping for my sling adapter?

I am not sure why your auto pay dropped off. The $1.00 should be an authorization only for adding the auto pay back on and should drop off in 3-4 days. The additional charge on the bill is most likely the tax for the sling adapter purchase. If you would like me to verify for you, just send me a PM and I can review the charges on your account!

Who knows what happened. According to Mary, the credit company declined the charge, but when I called the cc company, they showed no declines on the card.
Hopefully everything is back as it should be.

Speaking of billing...check this story out....
I started with America Silver..but no MSNBC...filed complain...
Then switched to America to 200. later found out MSNBC is working on America Silver. Called service and asked if I could switch back..Lady on the phone was really nice and said sure..AND put me at the 1 year discount again. She said she would credit my account..I said..GREAT. So my bill went from 80.00 down to 63.00
Auto pay, paid the 63.00 BUT recent bill had the difference still figured in! 17.00 !!!
So I went online via text and talked to a Brenda. Told her whats up and she said she would fix it. She confirmed new payments of 29.99 for remander of first year contract. Ok. fine. I also changed banks and gave her new info. She said in order to update everything I had to pay my current bill. I said its wrong and she said I would be credited. I said..fine. THEN, she said there is a normal 5 dollar transaction fee for making a payment...but nice her (sarcastic me) said she would wave it.
So..hahaha what is wrong with this picture?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)