Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Different Grand Inquisitor.

If you read the new Darth Vader comics ( which are canon), there has been a few.
I did not read any of the comics. And I am inclined to agree with you regarding it being a different GI after Episode 3. Are the facial markings part of the office, or a characteristic of the inhabitants of the planet the skewered Grand Inquisitor comes from?

I watched the fourth episode today and the bacta tanks do wonders. The old Jedi Master from “The Clone Wars” is back! I guess getting shot at really does focus the mind… :)

I did not read any of the comics. And I am inclined to agree with you regarding it being a different GI after Episode 3. Are the facial markings part of the office, or a characteristic of the inhabitants of the planet the skewered Grand Inquisitor comes from?
That one.

Reactions: Foxbat
Started watching last night. Overall I like it. I do enjoy the portrayal of a young Leia, easy to see her growing into the Leia we know. One small gripe, we know Obi-Wan isn't really in any danger as he has an important role in the future.

Just finished it, do not wish to spoil it, but wow.

Reactions: Foxbat
Just finished it, do not wish to spoil it, but wow.
That was my thought. Well done, thought it would have been nice to have had ten or twelve episodes instead of cramming it all into six.

Finished last night. Good show although I'm unclear why that short recording would motivate Reva to go after Luke. And what's up with people all the sudden surviving light saber strikes? Anyway, enjoyable.

I did read earlier this week that this was intended as a stand alone 6 episode story. There was also some comments from Disney execs about a possibility for more.

I liked it too. I’m guessing disappointing financially.
Big time, cost was $275 million to make, made $392,924,807 ( you have to make triple to break even)

I think they just freaked out too quick, they have only done 2 movies outside the main 9, only one of them disappointed, Rogue One was a big hit, made worldwide $1,056,057,720. ( cost was $200 million to make).

Last edited:
I finished it yesterday. Overall, I was "meh" about it. Reva got on my nerves too much, because of her constant fury and that Moses Ingram was the wrong person for the part. You could tell it was one person directing it, as opposed to the previous shows with a stable of notable directors. Ewan McGregor was the only thing that kept me watching. Oh, and how could Reva survive a light sabre run through the body, and Han Solo couldn't That was another WTF.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)