Not open for further replies.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Hey guys,

Have there been any recent changes to the "Dark" Theme? Now, when you click on an existing thread, and it automatically scrolls to the first unread post, the sticky navbar obscures that first unread post, so you have to scroll back up to read that first post. The screenshot below is how threads first appear for me when I click on one...notice how Chad's post is primarily obscured by the navbar.

SatGuys Capture.PNG

Just started doing this in the last few days. Happening on Chrome and Edge.

Reactions: TheKrell
Same thing is happening in the default theme also.
Maybe Scott can look at it Monday.

Reactions: TheKrell
Yep, positioning to first unread post is off a little.

Edit: I'm seeing with Firefox on a Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, sticking with the Reader app is looking better all the time.

Well just got notice that the update is available, so I will be applying it now.

I guess it is tomorrow where they are. :D

The site may look funny for a few minutes as I apply the patches.

Something to be said for sticking (pun intended) with the Classics :)

Looks like everything is fixed. Here is the changelog.

Changelog:
  • Changed the icon on collapse sidebar, the thin double arrow one seemed a tad off by default
  • Fixed a margin on the right side of icons in the navigation
  • Deprecated @uix_wrapperResponsiveNarrow, @uix_wrapperResponsiveMedium, @uix_wrapperResponsiveWide
  • Fixed bug where long side panel navlinks overflow to next line.
  • Fluid width issue on mobile
  • Fix for off canvas alerts being marked read too quickly
  • Sticky navigation offset value incorrect when jumping to a post in a thread, or any internal link
  • Sidebar toggle flicker issue fixed
  • Fixed @uix_dropdownMenuAnimationSpeed style property to force an integer again.
  • Item count issue with displaying incorrect value and the zero value, with alerts/messages
  • Fixed a logic issue where some times static canvas panels would not be enabled and yet some things like navigation or visitor tabs would hide
  • Breadcrumb separator icons get thrown to their own line after being expanded. (i.e. after clicking the ellipsis on mobile)
  • Individual breadcrumbs don't have a text-overflow ellipsis when breadcrumb separators are icons.
  • '@loginBar' style property missing position: relative;
  • Bug: In off-canvas visitor tabs, improperly defined tab and tabpanel causes all links in the alerts tabpanel to not direct to their proper URLs.
  • Collapse sidebar Trigger not hiding for mobile like it used to
  • Minor improvements to markup and logic with message_user_info collapse

Reactions: charlesrshell
Ah, familiar digs... Thanks, Scott!

Is this navbar obscure issue fixed too Scott? I am still getting it when I type a new thread reply, click on More Options, and then click Preview. The navbar partially obscures the preview till I scroll up. It also does it too when I reply to a post, but I can still see the preview because it is lower down than the hanging navbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)