Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
I was tooling around the Members Photos area the other day and I noticed that the picture of my DP34 switch under the eaves was the third-most viewed picture on SatelliteGuys.US! :cool: Cool, I thought, but then I notice that this single picture has five to six times the hits (see attached) of any of my other pictures.:confused:

What makes this one shot so interesting that tens of thousands of visitors have viewed it? I can understand Scott's photos from last year's CES taking top billing, but what up with that?

(BTW, Scott's two photos of the propaganda cards for the ViP622 had 450K and 151K views each. I expect those will stand until he posts photos from next weeks CES;))

Attachments

• Hmmmm1.jpg
    Hmmmm1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
The most viewed pic is of the Exxon sign making fun of DBSTalk and JL. :D

well my dp34 is mounted on the underside of the eve i bet that couold double your views, better take a picture :D

The DP34 switch I believe is indexed on Google which explains all the hits on it. :)
That's got to be it.

Thanks to whichever mod moved this thread for me! I noticed after I reported that we're only supposed to use that for SPAM or naughty postings. Sorry about that...:eek:

very weird. I went to Member Equipment Photos and changed the listing to "Most Viewed (high to low).

Neutron, I think that is per member, not by photo. I used the Members Photo Main Index to determine my 3rd-place ranking.

Foxbat, I have your Dp34 switch picture printed out and in my wallet. I also have one on my desk at work. It's dreamy!

Foxbat, I have your Dp34 switch picture printed out and in my wallet. I also have one on my desk at work. It's dreamy!
Don't let your significant other find out! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts