off air guide information

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

randyk

Original poster
Feb 3, 2007
I called Dish yesterday to inquire about getting the new DVR and complained that because I was not elgible to subscribe to locals I had to get my locals off air and that the stripping of the guide information on off air channels really reduced the value of a DVR. The Dish guy told me that Dish was aware of the problem and was working on a programming solution that would allow acquisition of guide information for off-air channels.

I don't know what to believe when talking to these people. When I first complained about the elimination of guide information for off air channels the Dish tech person told me that I never received the guide information to begin with. ---Whaaat??? Now I am told that they are busy fixing a problem that they obviously created. Does anyone have any mor infor on this?

Lot's of discussion on this in other threads. But to answer your question, nobody has definite word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts