off topic -- Hope HPman is ok

mikley28

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
San Leandro, CA
Even though I disagree with HPMan......alot. 32 dead at Virginia tech today. Unless he did the shooting of the Sony haters there... all kidding aside, hope he is ok! :(

yup mikley, i am fine. As the day has progressed however, my best friends, friend was shot twice, but was ok after surgery. Another of my friends, had 3 of his friends shot and killed, and another of my friends had a loved one shot. I am planning to attend the convocation tomorrow, and President Bush is supposed to be there. Not to mention tonight will all the wind, a light pole falls on my windshield and shatters it. So it has not been a good day.

yup mikley, i am fine. As the day has progressed however, my best friends, friend was shot twice, but was ok after surgery. Another of my friends, had 3 of his friends shot and killed, and another of my friends had a loved one shot. I am planning to attend the convocation tomorrow, and President Bush is supposed to be there. Not to mention tonight will all the wind, a light pole falls on my windshield and shatters it. So it has not been a good day.

That sucks for your loss. The news is saying that both crime scenes may not be related and there could be a 2nd shooter. At least the bastard canceled himself so liberal judges wont let him off the hook in some sort of rehab.

HPMan, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friends. I'm really sorry to hear about this. :(

You and I always seem to be on the opposite sides of a lot of issues, but I always relish the debate.

Glad to hear you are still with us, but sorry to hear you've had such a rough week. I lost a few friends on 9/11, and a neighbor was never the same after that, so I know you and the area have a lot to get through to deal with this.

At the very least, you are still with us, and it puts things back into perspective. All of a sudden PS3 vs. 360 arguments seem really small in comparison.

Be well, and hang in there.....

HPman, I will put you in my prayers. There is alot of sadness in the world and a little just hit too close to home. Better your car get smacked then you. God Bless

Glad you are safe, HPman. I'm so sorry to hear of all the loss and suffering. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts