OFFICIAL Dish Network ViP 622/722 L510 Release Notes

Then the issue has spread...... I had zero issues with picture breakdowns and signal loss (other than the usual breakups during thunderstorms or heavy rain events), unitl this new software showed up. I recorded Rules of Engagement Monday, and the picture kept freezing up, pixellating, and locking up, where I had to use the skip buttons to try and get it to work.... I'm watching it on WCBS out of New York through E*'s HD LILs, ....

Reboot, reboot reboot

Since L511, my 622 has completely wacked out. It will run for about 5 minutes on a program and then shut itself down and reboot. Then it will boot itself, and do it all over again. Support says they've never seen this problem and are sending me a new one. Interesting!!! The funny thing is, all of a sudden, about 9:00 at night, it stops doing it and will work all night long. In the morning, the minute it starts recording Hogan's Heros (in HD, is that cool or what), it starts the whole process over again. My fear is the replacement will show up, update and start all over again. This unit has never given a problem until this last update.

Sigh...

Also, the FF and RWD functions are all messed up.... Was trying to jump backwards with the FF on VH1's Top 20 Countdown..... Was going fine and hit stop.... it had jumped 15 minutes further backward. Really annoying.....

Please get this fixed.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts