Official HD DVD Sale Thread

Hastings stores in this area are now selling all of their HD DVD titles in the price range of $9.99-$16.99.I picked up Smokey And The Bandit for $9.99 Sunday morning. :)

Hastings stores in this area are now selling all of their HD DVD titles in the price range of $9.99-$16.99.I picked up Smokey And The Bandit for $9.99 Sunday morning. :)
I have bought 4 for $16.99 hope mine has the $9.99 deal going next time I'm off Friday... I had a assistant manager check Heroes It was still $99 last Friday...

I have bought 4 for $16.99 hope mine has the $9.99 deal going next time I'm off Friday... I had a assistant manager check Heroes It was still $99 last Friday...

I talked to one of the video dept. clerks and I also spoke with a store manager in this area last Sunday.Both of them told me that the $16.99 price point should drop to $9.99 within 1-2 weeks.They were both quick to say that wasn't set in stone yet,but that is what they are hearing from some of their connections.I think I may pay them another visit this Sunday too. :)

The Movie Gallery (Same as Holly Wood Video) has there HD-DVDs sitting at 14.99. I do mean sitting. I bought Blade Runner and T3 fearing they would be bought up but that is the only two I see missing. I go in there every other day to see what the price is at. I live in a remote area of NC and I dont belive anyone besides me has an HD-DVD player. Everyone I have ever rented is brand new. I cant wait till they go down in price. :hungry:

Hollywood Video -- 2 for $20 can't be beat.

Some have the annoying DVD cases. Others are sealed with the original HD DVD case. Those rock. Many are even new Universal and Paramount releases.

The best deals so far seem the be DeepDiscount... i'm surprised there aren't more. I was at Sams Club today and I dotn recall the movie, but they were still selling for $27!
Using the Google checkout trick at Deep Discount via Buy.com I have gotten 17 movies(HD DVD) for $2.20 apiece. I got the first 7 so far the others on the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts