OG Discovery suite allows Dish connections now!

Sounds like a new contract was reached with Discovery. I'm also getting commercials saying that Investigation Discovery may now be available. As a Flex Pack subscriber, I'm not getting it, unless it's part of an add-on.

Loving the science channel app. :)

IMG_2718.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sounds like a new contract was reached with Discovery. I'm also getting commercials saying that Investigation Discovery may now be available. As a Flex Pack subscriber, I'm not getting it, unless it's part of an add-on.

It is part of an add on pack. I have the flex pack and have the add on because my girlfriend loves the channel. I'm hoping it's not to give her ideas on how to dispose of my body, should she ever decide to. :glasses

Reactions: pattykay
yeah i saw that the other day via a commercial and i have welcome pack. they added investigation discovery to dish package below.
Investigation Discovery
Channel 192 HD SD
Added to America's Top 120 and America's Top 120+ on 11/8/18

Sling isn't Flex.
i know. I was looking and whats interesting to me is that dish smart pack has science channel, but not comedy central and i am interested in that channel along with sling pack that has comedy central.
so maybe i could get both packages.
i want my locals, that is a must, i want science channel, but i also want comedy central.
so for now i will do without science channels.
some channels i want some i dont lol.
sling blue has tbs already have that channel
i want bbc america * dont have that one*
id tv. flex has that.
see its dam if u do and dam if u dont with respect to picking channels from different packages.
flex pack dont have bbc america and no way to add it but sling orange does
science channel, yes with sling and not with flex
id with flex and also smart pack.
--------------------
locals good, tbs, science, id tv, comedy tbs and history and i also like axstv which sling orange has, hmm
looks like they got epix drive in also.
the list goes on.
its about picking whats good for me. so switch here and there.
---
i must have comedy,tbs,history cmt hallmark channels too.
justice oxygen we and locals. so that is why ultimately i stick with welcome.
:)
movies encore but i do watch new movies alot.
list goes on and on.
and plus there are more channels also.
i am wondering if u can get sling for 3 months at time with gift card who knows.
i also liked the smart package however i only end up getting that package every few months
i also like pop channel ..
so many channels.
but best for me welcome pack for now. hmm

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts