Oh My Gosh, Another 14 Year Old is Assaulted...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Publican
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
Here's another story, and we may have touched on this before. It seems that a female 20 year old babysitter has had some dealings with not one, but two, 14 year old boys.

My first thought is that I, myself, was babysitting, for 25 cents an hour, when I was 12 years old in 1956. Why does a 14 year old boy need a babysitter? I might agree that all 14 year olds are not mentally together, but two of them?

Second, where was this chick when I was 14 years old! :D

Why does a 14 year old boy need a babysitter?

Just a guess...they needed to be tucked in at night? :D

Second, where was this chick when I was 14 years old! :D

I don't know but I was would have gladly shared my Schweddy Balls with her. :)

As a 14-year old boy I would not have minded being taken advantage of by a 20-year old female babysitter. ;)

[BBouchard’s mother, Kimmy Bouchard, is also charged in providing alcohol and marijuana to the Clinton teen.

][/B]......................................

Which could mean that Momma had it in the house so that Sonny and his sitter could get to it. ;)

While I understand that something like this will be fodder for jokes etc it is not OK for teachers, babysitters, clergy, family or complete strangers to have sex with a 14 year old with or without intoxicating substances.

yes there are lots of odd things here but it is still wrong.

While I understand that something like this will be fodder for jokes etc it is not OK for teachers, babysitters, clergy, family or complete strangers to have sex with a 14 year old with or without intoxicating substances.

yes there are lots of odd things here but it is still wrong.
This is wrong..but I missed this kind of "wrong" when I grew up

1990, my best friend started dating the Jr. high art teacher. He was 13 she was 24. The school never knew about it. 5 years later they got married. And a while later he found out that she was cheating on him. He and I went to the other guys house to find them in bed and we both beat up the guy. Shortly after they were divorced.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts