Oh No... They Didn't...

That is not true at all. Comparable packages are about the same price. Once people start adding equipment and extras, DirecTV may actually be cheaper. With my current package and setup, I pay less for Direct than I would for Dish.

I am not going to argue the facts. I am simply agreeing with Charlie Ergen's assessment of Why DIRECTV is more expensive than DISH. A billion dollars a year to keep NFL Sunday ticket and I would say it has to be paid for somewhere. Besides base programming packs is what Charlie was talking about and I was agreeing with , Not extra fees, add-ons etc. Can you show me any DIRECTV programming pack that is cheaper than DISH's ?

I am not going to argue the facts. I am simply agreeing with Charlie Ergen's assessment of Why DIRECTV is more expensive than DISH. A billion dollars a year to keep NFL Sunday ticket and I would say it has to be paid for somewhere. Besides base programming packs is what Charlie was talking about and I was agreeing with , Not extra fees, add-ons etc. Can you show me any DIRECTV programming pack that is cheaper than DISH's ?
I am saying that Charlie is wrong when it comes to this point. It is just a way for him to make an excuse for why he doesn't have something that the competition does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts