Ohio State suspends 2 football starters...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That particular problem does seem to follow him, although I would not, in this case, say that it was his fault necessarily.

That particular problem does seem to follow him, although I would not, in this case, say that it was his fault necessarily.

Agreed. But just think of it this way. He JUST came aboard and he is now dealing with (a) The school turning itself in due to infractions(maybe minor, but they did the right thing knowing EVERYTHING they do is under a microscope) and (b) to SENIOR players arrested.

How does this look on "The Vest" as far what he left behind?

Arrested for public urination and then running from the police. I would bet that if they wouldn't have run they would have been let go with a slap on the wrist.

Man, Muirfield Village cops are strict! What would they have done if two Michigan players were bleeding their lizards near their precious country club, hang 'em?

They were officially arrested for obstructing official business not the urinating in public. They were also not urinating along side some road but between a bar and another building at 1:30AM. As I said they most likely would have just had a warning and be sent on their way if they wouldn't have run.

They were officially arrested for obstructing official business not the urinating in public. They were also not urinating along side some road but between a bar and another building at 1:30AM. As I said they most likely would have just had a warning and be sent on their way if they wouldn't have run.

Oh, so they were in alley even, out of sight???

Still ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)