OJ Sentenced

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the video and audio evidence in this case I believe the judge when she says that "prior litigation" against Simpson was not a factor in this trial's outcome and sentencing. Seemed like an easy case to prosecute...

From Deadspin........

Simpson got a 15-year sentence for the armed kidnapping, which by Nevada law means he'll be eligible for parole in five. However, he also received two additional one-to-six-year sentences that would be served after his first term ends, whenever that is. This means that at the absolute minimum, he will be in jail for the next eight years (and probably more like 10 or 11.) Simpson is 61 years old now.

I wonder what kind of prison he'll go to? Minimum security? And how he'll "get along" with the other prisoners?

I do note that there is very little response to this sentencing. Not at all like when he got off before. Heck, they showed people dancing in the streets when he walked.

I wonder what kind of prison he'll go to? Minimum security? And how he'll "get along" with the other prisoners?

I do note that there is very little response to this sentencing. Not at all like when he got off before. Heck, they showed people dancing in the streets when he walked.
I saw somewhere, Maximum Security with no breaks... and the one he will go to has Aryan Nation members in it...

How about:

He'll have a new career in the shower room as a "wide receiver" or maybe "tight end" is a better term. :eek:

OJ, I hope you don't bend over to pick up the soap! :D

HEY!

Maybe this is his master-plan to find the REAL KILLERS of Nicole Simpson, and Ron Goldman! He never could find them on the golfcourse, after he promised to never quit looking for them. Perhaps they are in prison, and he'll find them there! (If he looks into the mirror, on the way out of the shower room.....)

Diference between this court case and the first is it wasnt held in California, Kato wasnt there, and there wasnt a crooked racist cop involved.

Good, seemed like he deserved this and his "I didn't know what I was doing was wrong" excuse was hackned and terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)