OK, here we go -- Anything added today?

I agree with Tiiger. This week they will concentrate on the launch. If that goes well then to show that they were serious about the big up comming HD additions this summer they will throw us a couple bones on next weeks uplink by making Sci Fi and USA available. Then all will be right in the Dish world untill May, as we all wait happily for the big HD explosion of new channels to hit then because if they do as I predict then Dish will have credibility with us, and we will believe them.

If that goes well then to show that they were serious about the big up comming HD additions this summer they will throw us a couple bones on next weeks uplink by making Sci Fi and USA available. Then all will be right in the Dish world untill May, as we all wait happily for the big HD explosion of new channels to hit then because if they do as I predict then Dish will have credibility with us, and we will believe them.
This is the point I have been trying to hammer home to Charlie and Dish Network for the last few weeks now.

Trust me I have sent out a few strongly worded emails to a number of folks suggesting this.

Personally, I have given up on Dish. They can add whatever they want. When its football season I'm leaving.

Yeah I'm not too worried I know now that more HD is coming it just takes time. Dish still to me has the best hardware and service out there.

Personally, I have given up on Dish. They can add whatever they want. When its football season I'm leaving.
Yeah, I have to admit, if D* offers a deal like last year (pay for nfl sunday ticket, get their "everything" pack free for 4 months), I'm gonna have to give it a long think. Especially if E* has not added any HD by then.

I agree with Tiiger. This week they will concentrate on the launch. If that goes well then to show that they were serious about the big up comming HD additions this summer they will throw us a couple bones on next weeks uplink by making Sci Fi and USA available. Then all will be right in the Dish world untill May, as we all wait happily for the big HD explosion of new channels to hit then because if they do as I predict then Dish will have credibility with us, and we will believe them.

I agree. I think Dish and NBCU are closer to ironing out their issues.

I have both systems dish and direc. Im still hanging in their with dish because thier 622 is just so damn good. It really is my workhorse. The HR20 is just ok at best.

Its nice to get those HD channels that dish has not caught up with yet. I like the voom channels but I would sacrifice them for sci fi and usa. The content has become to repetative and dissapointing.

Plus, being a die hard Ranger fan, NHL center ice with dish has been a HUGE dissapointment. They show very little HD games compared to direcs CI. So, next year I will not toss away 160 on dish CI-BIG WASTE.

I for one would love a merger between the too companies. In the same vain as XM and Sirius. Yes, i know it has not happened yet but I think it would be great!

My dream: have dish hardware and direc tv programming! That would be something!

The new and final season of Battlestar Galactica starts on April 4th. If we don't have SciFi HD by then I'm going to have to do something drastic.

I for one would love a merger between the too companies. In the same vain as XM and Sirius. Yes, i know it has not happened yet but I think it would be great!

My dream: have dish hardware and direc tv programming! That would be something!

Unfortunately, you would probably get D* equipment and a E* level of programming.

CBS in Albuquerque was added in HD today. Must of have made the deal with Lins finally.

Really

This is the point I have been trying to hammer home to Charlie and Dish Network for the last few weeks now.

Trust me I have sent out a few strongly worded emails to a number of folks suggesting this.

Does anyone in the Dish organization have any idea what's going on or what their doing? One would think with the present churn going on they would be smart enough to throw a bone to show their getting there:confused:.
Like a bunch of monkeys doing something to a football as I see it:D.
Keep beating on them Scott but it maybe beating a dead horse from what I see.
Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)