OK, time to sell some Dish network stuff

Lee L

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
OK, after over 6 years with Dish I have recently changed to DirecTv with the HD DirecTiVo and will be selling my Dish Equipment.

I have the following up for sale:

(1) Dish Network 6000 receiver with 8VSB tuner module and 8PSK upgrade module, now $550 shipped via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states.

I've had this reciever for a little more than 3 years and it has served me well. I have the card that came with it and I have no outstanding balance or PPV's. I have replaced the fan in the 8VSB module with a much quieter fan that is also lighted (I could not find a non-lighted fan of the right size when mine started getting loud but I actually like the glowing look to match the nice blue light on the front ;) ) I can replace the fan back to stock if you would like but again, the stock fan is somewhat loud. This receiver has the original blue button remote that has had very limited use since I use a Pronto to control it. Also, comes with the original manual.

(2) Dishplayer 7200 receivers. SOLD$250 each shipped via UPS ground or $485 for both, shipped to the same place in the same box via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.

One was bought about 5 years ago not long after the PTV was activated and the other about a year later. Both will be sold with the original 17 Gb hard drives that came in them. Both have the original cards that came with them with no balace and no PPV's. Each receiver will come with a the original PTV remote that has some wear on the number keys from normal use. Both receivers have the original manual.

(2) LNBFs from a dish 500 $15 each or $25 for both shipped via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states. THey have some yellowing due to being outside but they function fine.

(1) SW 64 switch with power inserter SOLD$60.00 shipped via UPS ground to the lower 48 states.

This switch is approx 2 years old and has been outside on the shady side of the house in a metal box, protected from the elements. The power inerter was inside.

I would prefer paypal but I reserve the right to accept or deny other payment terms at soley my own discretion. Shipping to other areas can be negotiated but will be at additional costs to what is listed above.

Email at langstonlee@hotmail.com or PM.

Kevin, sorry about that, I had lots of stuff going this weekend so I was a little slow but we should be all set now, the Switch is going out today.

Thanks.

Lee

zubinh said:
Lee , I'm just about to do the same switch.

How did your switch go? Are you happier with D*?

Did E* give you a hard time about leaving?

It went well once I realized the D* switches need a seperate power line run to them, they don't use a power inserter in a regular receiver feed like E* does. I'm real happy with the DirecTiVo's so far, especially the HR10-250. :)

E* gave us a little bit of a hard time but once my wife told them, hey, the D* stuff is up and running now, they laid off her. Basically, they think that no matter what you tell them, they can make it all better by giving you $15.00 off a 510 or giving you a few free months of SHO. ;)