Ok, what gives!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gregal

Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
Every time Dish comes out with a new channel it appears on every one of my favorites lists. This is a pain to clean up. This week all of the NBA & NHL channels appeared on each of my favorites. This is a model 622 receiver. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Weird, the exact opposite happens for me, everytime there's a new channel, unless I read about it here I wouldn't know it because I have to manually add it to the favorites.

it only happens to me on the default favorites (All Sub, All Channel and All HD), otherwise i have to add them to the ones a i created. I have a 622 as well.

I too wondered why something you don't subscribe to, like NHL CI or NBA League Pass, shows up in the "All Subs" list. Doesn't make much sense.

I just love using the locks feature to block out & hide all those channels just to find 3 days later there are 15 more channels I don't need added that I need to lock out.

Every time Dish comes out with a new channel it appears on every one of my favorites lists. This is a pain to clean up. This week all of the NBA & NHL channels appeared on each of my favorites. This is a model 622 receiver. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

SAME ON MY 222

This "forced" view of new channels on your favorites seems to only occur on some boxes. For example: I have two 322's. One will show the new channels in all my favorites list, while the other 322 does not. Agreed. It can be a pain to take this out. However, I do like being aware of new channels. Perhaps Charles can put in new favorites category: New Channels.

Locked channels works fine on my 622. I've used it on all the PPV, NHL-HD, ATT-HD, NBA-HD and some of the Big10-HD. Pretty much everything that Dish has added recently to fatten their number counts without spending TP's/Bandwidth.

Hope they add something good during my last week with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts