Oklahoma City HD locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bruno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Got several calls today about losing the HD locals since they moved them to 129 Spotbeam. Why does dish just have to keep screwing it up. I lost several to DTV when the Wichita ks locals moved and customers could not get them with Dish. Seemed like Dish didnt really care to lose a few..I was the one to get the charge backs.

Got several calls today about losing the HD locals since they moved them to 129 Spotbeam. Why does dish just have to keep screwing it up. I lost several to DTV when the Wichita ks locals moved and customers could not get them with Dish. Seemed like Dish didnt really care to lose a few..I was the one to get the charge backs.

Where were these customers located? From the looks of it the beam covers the entire DMA except maybe a few in Harper county.

SatelliteGuys.US - Subscription 129°W

TRUCKADS® | Oklahoma City DMA | Truckside Advertising ~ Mobile Billboards ~ Fleet Graphics | CALL 1 800 TRUCK ADS®

Where were these customers located? From the looks of it the beam covers the entire DMA except maybe a few in Harper county.

YEP you got it ..HARPER COUNTY PTA

So here we go again why does DISH and DTV not have to provide for the whole DMA or none if it??

DTV must have used the same type SPOT. They have a lot of customers in Woodard co that can not get them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts