Old hd pack annual sub renewal next month

RCIEGR

Original poster
May 20, 2006
I bought a 622VIP from the dish store and send the 921 back for the $199 credit. (did need dish store to do the 3-way call to get the rebate code on the account, thanks guys)
I was going to sell the 921 on eBay, but the big fire in (oak creek) Sedona AZ. was only 8 miles from my home and I was on a alert to prepare for evacuation. So I send the 921 back to dish. I still run a 6000u in the bedroom. I have the new phoenix hd local channels on the 622 and still have LA DNS with the voom PAC and HBOHD, SHOWHD & CBSHD FROM N.Y. (61.5, 110 & 119) (plus all the extra dvr, HD enabling, access & 2ND rec. fees.) Also dish has always charged my the $1.50 for CBSHD (5 plus years w/LA DNS) and still charges my after I added the Phoenix locals a couple of months ago on-line.

Next Month my pre-paid year for the old HD PAC is up.

My question is what will dish do?
re up my annual old hdpac, Switch my to the old hd monthly pac fee ($10) or cancel the old HDPAC all together?

Thanks for any heads up.
Robert
P.S. I still run basic cable(I like local weather channel & speed of the 57XBR2 tuner and had local cable for 25 years so I know the channel numbers) so I only use dish for the HD AND LA DNS time shift.
I just sold my 5 plus year old 6000 (both mods installed) I disconnected 18 months ago (ROM102-rev103) for a very good price on eBay. If dish keeps my old HDPAC I will sell the 6000u(ROM102-rev109) also and buy a 211VIP for the bedroom so I can also get the Phoenix HD locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts