FREE OLD TRACKER RECEIVERS AS IS FOR PARTS and remotes

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
Time to haul it all to the dump lots of crap here
The best I can do for shipping is give you the phone number of the local ups or another shipping place in my town you pay them for packing and shipping I just drop it off with your info sure I have new KU dishes with mounts but no boxes and it can get expensive shipping them

Reactions: Brct203
KU SATELLITE DISH MANUAL.png

I live in the same area as Gary and he has given me lots of old equipment, and also some great advice! If you are trying to get started with FTA satellite, or if you like tinkering with electronics, this is a great opportunity!

Reactions: (((Garyd)))
I live in the same area as Gary and he has given me lots of old equipment, and also some great advice! If you are trying to get started with FTA satellite, or if you like tinkering with electronics, this is a great opportunity!
Hope you had fun today, now we have to find a remote for that 4DTV receiver I still think I have two more buried here somewhere and remotes for them, just way to much stuff and that's like only 1% of the crap that I did not throw out

You should upload that Horizon to Horizon pic now that would be hard to throw out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts