Old VOOMer, maybe new DISHer.

CraziFuzzy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 15, 2004
Hey all, I am a Voomer of about a year, and am now looking at shifting to DISH, so I can still get my fix. I have looked at the programming packages offered, but was a little confused about the actual deal for Voom customers. Anyone know what the deal actually includes? I am interested in the 942 setup. I am (was) vooming in the seattle area, but I am moving to the LA area within a month, so won't be setting up until after the move. Anyone have any details on what DISH is actuall offering us poor voomers?

CraziFuzzy said:
Hey all, I am a Voomer of about a year, and am now looking at shifting to DISH, so I can still get my fix. I have looked at the programming packages offered, but was a little confused about the actual deal for Voom customers. Anyone know what the deal actually includes? I am interested in the 942 setup. I am (was) vooming in the seattle area, but I am moving to the LA area within a month, so won't be setting up until after the move. Anyone have any details on what DISH is actuall offering us poor voomers?

Nobody is really sure what E* is offering to anybody! Even the CSR's don't know.

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)