OLN on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Downloaded some crude wysiwyg editor and greatly reduced the file

FYI here are channels you can get on D*s TC Plan (For $1 less than AT120) that E* carries on AT180
CNBC World
Fox Movie Channel
Hallmark Channel
National Geographic Channel
Outdoor Life Network

Plus these channels that E* doesn't even carry
Fine Living
Fit TV
Newsworld International
NFL Network
Oxygen
YES Network (if this happens to be your RSN)
The Church Channel
TV One
Word Network
World Harvest TV

Ok that was just way to easy to prove how much a better deal DirecTV's Total choice is over AT120

dish does have 13 channels in AT120 that D* doesn't carry but they are Spanish,Religious, and Public Interest. Oh and they also have sirius music

BFG said:
Downloaded some crude wysiwyg editor and greatly reduced the file

FYI here are channels you can get on D*s TC Plan (For $1 less than AT120) that E* carries on AT180
CNBC World
Fox Movie Channel
Hallmark Channel
National Geographic Channel
Outdoor Life Network

Plus these channels that E* doesn't even carry
Fine Living
Fit TV
Newsworld International
NFL Network
Oxygen
YES Network (if this happens to be your RSN)
The Church Channel
TV One
Word Network
World Harvest TV

Ok that was just way to easy to prove how much a better deal DirecTV's Total choice is over AT120

dish does have 13 channels in AT120 that D* doesn't carry but they are Spanish,Religious, and Public Interest. Oh and they also have sirius music

And I would keep my AT120 over switching any day. Nothing on your list is compelling enough to go the other way (so to speak) and with just the fact that I have Sirius with the 120 is much better in my opinion that everything on that list combined. But then again, that is just me!
BTW, aren't World harvest, Word Network, The Church Channel, plus the NFL Network and YES (for some people anyway) all religious channels as well??? ;)

ahegedus said:
I know that many of you may not care, but I think we should start a petition or something to get Dish to put OLN on their lower packages. I already missed the Tour de France, and now I hear that hockey games this season will be on OLN instead of ESPN. I don't want to upgrade to the top 180 from the top 60.

I wish there was something we could do!

You have to be kidding. If it works I think we should start a petition to have the Playboy channel added to the 120 package.
Seriously you can't expect dish to drop this channel to a lower tier so that you won't have to pay more to watch it.

AT180 is a BETTER value than TC+ if you're a golf or soccer fan like myself. Of course, Dish doesn't even have ESPN U or CSTV available but then again they're available in the $12 Sports Pack as well and not in the base packages.

Let's say you want the following sports channels:

Golf channel
TVG
Outdoor Channel
Gol TV
Fox Soccer Channel

You can get it in AT180 (TVG in Top 60 even) starting at $53.99. However, if you had DirecTV, you'd get the TC or TC Plus AND Sports Pack at $12. That makes TC and Sports Pack = $53.99. TC Plus and Sports Pack = $57.99 With TC and Sports Pack, you're missing all of the following channels on AT180:

SIRIUS music channels (~60)
Outdoor Life Network
Boomerang
Discovery Home
Discovery Times
Discovery Wings
Do It Yourself
Great American Country
History Channel International
Nicktoons TV
Soap Net
The Biography Channel
The Golf Channel
The Science Channel

Now, tell me, if you're a sports fan of those listed sports above, which is the better value? AT180 or TC and Sports Pack? I sell both and I consistenly sell more Dish than DirecTV. Dish has more choices so you're really paying for what you want.

Spatch said:
You have to be kidding. If it works I think we should start a petition to have the Playboy channel added to the 120 package.
Seriously you can't expect dish to drop this channel to a lower tier so that you won't have to pay more to watch it.
Heck yeah haha that would be even better than lowering the package OLN is in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts