On top of no CBS HD in Grand Rapids, CBS is unwatchable today!

billybgame

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Saginaw, MI
Unbelievable....utterly unfreakingbelievable. Possibly the biggest day for CBS viewing, and it's been unwatchable since I got home an hour ago.

Not sure if it's due to the number of people viewing, or what, but it's freezing, slowing, going to a pink screen, losing sound.

I called and got some broken english person, who I think said they were working on the problem. They should be giving us a refund. I am majorly pissed!

Unbelievable....utterly unfreakingbelievable. Possibly the biggest day for CBS viewing, and it's been unwatchable since I got home an hour ago.

Not sure if it's due to the number of people viewing, or what, but it's freezing, slowing, going to a pink screen, losing sound.

I called and got some broken english person, who I think said they were working on the problem. They should be giving us a refund. I am majorly pissed!
It may be a problem with your local station or the CBS feed to them. Garbage in, garbage out.

WWMT has been OK here. Since it's a bit windy out maybe your dish is loose or slightly out of alignment and the wind is making the signal flaky.

I am guessing it must be a cbs thing, over here in the directv side, we are getting picture frezzes with a green screen as well

I am guessing it must be a cbs thing, over here in the directv side, we are getting picture frezzes with a green screen as well

See OP???????????????????
Don't be so quick to judge.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've been watching all day (took the day off) and picture has been just fine (in Atlanta), so it isn't a CBS thing. I do wish they had the subchannels this year like they have the past two though.

Kansas City has the subchannel and I also have SF and NY through AAD. Right now I am getting all 4 games (even though only 1 is in HD).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts