Once Upon A Time News and Spoilers

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 4 Spoilers: Creators Tease Trouble For Dalmatians And Hook When Show Returns
Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) will be seeking revenge against Rumple (Robert Carlyle) when Season 4 of "Once Upon a Time" returns to ABC on Sunday, Mar. 1. ABCStorybrooke residents are going to want to lock up their dogs when “Once Upon a Time” Season 4 returns to ABC on Mar. 1. The winter finale of the hit fairytale series introduced some exciting twists and new villains – and creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis want viewer to know that while happy endings do exist, danger lurks around every corner.
Entertainment Weekly placed the co-creators in “the hot seat” to answer questions about the second half of the season. Since the arrival of Cruella de Vil (Victoria Smurfit) and Ursula (Merrin Dungey), many fans are curious about how the two villains will fit into Storybrooke. Horowitz and Kitsis were tight lipped, but they did reveal that Archie (Raphael Sbarge) should be “worried” about his Dalmatian named Pongo now that Cruella has been named a major player in Season 4. “Once Upon a Time” returns to ABC for the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, Mar. 1, at 8 p.m. EST. Are you excited to see the drama with the villains unfold on “Once Upon a Time”?
http://www.ibtimes.com/once-upon-ti...ase-trouble-dalmatians-hook-when-show-1768252

I'm curious that OUAT only went a half a season with the Frozen storyline, next it's on to a new storyline ... I don't think they have done that before.

They usually do halves. Oz was a half season. While the later part of season 2 led up to Pan, Neverland was also a half season. I think viewers would get bored if the storyline went an entire season.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)