Online bill details

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danderson101

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
When I log in into my account online, all I see is the total amount last paid.
There is no breakdown of individual items and what I'm currently getting-i.e. AT250, HD, etc. How do I access that information? (This is the first month I've had dish).

After going to manage your bill you need to go to Current and Previous Statement, and then View all Account Details (it is a red link).

You can also go to: “Would you like to view a copy of your monthly statement? Please Click here” link on the top of the Current and previous statement page.

This is the right answer-
You can also go to: “Would you like to view a copy of your monthly statement? Please Click here” link on the top of the Current and previous statement page.

The PDF invoice is broken down much differently than the online statement and is a little easier to read.

Still, they've made it as confusing as they possibly can to figure out what you're paying for. It took me three phone calls to India to discover that:
"Digital & IHSP" really means "Additional receiver fees, $5 per box"
and
"Programming Access Fee" means "Your receiver isn't plugged into a phone line."

After going to manage your bill you need to go to Current and Previous Statement, and then View all Account Details (it is a red link).
That's exactly what I did and this is what it showed when I did that....

Account Details
Billing Date

September 18, 2007
Account Number
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Previous Balance
Payments
Balance $ 77.82
New Monthly Charge(s) 08/30 to 10/29
Account Charges $
Total $ 0.00
Total Amount Due
$ 77.82

I'll try to put together some online instructions.

Step 1: Log in and click the "Manage/Pay Your Bill" link under the "At a Glance..." menu on the left.

menu.JPG

Step 2: Click "more>" under "CURRENT AND PREVIOUS STATEMENT".

menu2.JPG

Step 3: Click "New Monthly Charge(s)" under the "Account Summary".

menu3.JPG

That's it.

menu4.JPG

Hope this helps.

The pdf allows you to see a copy of your actual bill as it would have been or was mailed to you.

OK, I made a change in what I get and there isn't anyplace in "my account " where that information is shown. The "New Monthly Charge(s)" is old information... What was billed, not what will be billed next month.

I don't think danderson's question got answered:
There is no breakdown of individual items and what I'm currently getting-i.e. AT250, HD, etc. How do I access that information?

I suppose you could argue that since you're billed in advance that what you are currently getting is what was billed but what I mean is what will I get billed for in coming months because of the changes I made today.

I think I know the answer is that that information is not available but possibly I just don't know how to find it.

I know I could ask someone here what my charges should come to and that I could spend a half hour on the phone to support but why should have to do either?

Could it be that Dish just doesn't know until a clerk with a green eye-shade adds it up on his 1955 adding machine and makes a note on my ledger card?

Good news for me.

I just spotted entries in the "recent activity" page of "my account" that show changes in my bill caused by the changes I did online two days ago (I opted for DISHDVR ADVANTAGE and saved 2.74 for the current month).

Not the best answer but better than nothing. At least now I think I know that clicking the DishDVR Advantage is really going to make my monthly cost go down by some amount. What the regular charge will be is still a mystery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)