Online DVR Scheduling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tennisgrl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
Is this feature available yet? I signed up on the DishOnline site but didn't see anywhere on there to schedule any timers. I thought that this function was already available to the public....but maybe not.

Is this feature available yet? I signed up on the DishOnline site but didn't see anywhere on there to schedule any timers. I thought that this function was already available to the public....but maybe not.

Sorry, but just like that last 30 people that asked....its still unavailable.

Believe me, when it is made available for everyone to use, you'll here it no problem because EVERYONE will be shouting about it. So until them, please wait quietly.

Thank you.

Ok....forgive me for not seeing any other posts about this. What made me confused about this is on the FAQ on the Dishonline site, it says if you enter your account number, you'll get access to online scheduling.

Greetings. I think they just have a web page with some stale info in it up; previously, one could navigate to some instructions on how to accomplish web scheduling "when it becomes available", but all the tabs on the page were static (not navigable). I don't think it's ready for primetime yet. I, too, am waiting somewhat impatiently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts