Online Mature Gaming

ShadowEKU

Expert in the Making
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Frankfort, KY
Hey guys. I know some of you like to play on live so I thought I would help you guys out.

There are several Gaming sites out there that are good. However I have my top 2 that I enjoy the most.

one is a Sponsored 200 member cap site (there are very few openings but if i know you (scott and staff) I can sponsor youall to get in.

The other is a great site to get to know people and schedule games when you have free time.

Both sites are completely laid back and enjoy friendly rivalry... but we do keep the smacktards out.

the Site that is open membership is www.mxgamers.com

So feel free to stop by and check us out.

Youll find me under my gamertag :)

and no im not advertising... I jsut know how bad live is with random public.

Interesting site. I'm curious, as I am new to XBOX completely, how would one go about playing a certain game online with say only people from one of these mature sites, and not get thrown to the wolves that havent seen daylight for weeks? Is this what creating friends lists in XBOX live is all about? Are newbies welcome? :D

Kirby Baker said:
Interesting site. I'm curious, as I am new to XBOX completely, how would one go about playing a certain game online with say only people from one of these mature sites, and not get thrown to the wolves that havent seen daylight for weeks? Is this what creating friends lists in XBOX live is all about? Are newbies welcome? :D

Indeed friends lists are the way to avoid public.

Newbies are welcome with us. I cant say the same for all sites but at least with us they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)