Online Password

Leslie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
Seattle
I keep getting and getting notices that my online password is incorrect. The messages keep comming (>100 if you let it) until I clear the email and password fields. I can log on to the XMRadio site with no problems with the same username and password --- are there forbidden characters???? Also I would think that one message would be enough

Thanks

New User versio 1.4.0
Les

Hi Leslie,

Are you running any type of Firewall or Worm blocking software on your PC?

If you are please try TimeTrax with those programs turned off.

Derek

That does work... But timetrax was already listed in the firewall, Is there a way to get it working without turning off NIS -- BTW I'm thinking of changing to McAfee if that works better with your product.

Thanks for the quick responce.

Les

Hi Les,

Great to hear you are up and running.

Our developers are looking into the symantec issue.

Derek

Actually it turned out to be an interaction between NIS and a new router I got the other day. Went back to my linksys and I can now have NIS working and connet to XM at the same time.....

The router is the Fry's brand Airlink AR525w. I went back to my old linksys. I still have to turn off NIS until recast logs into XM, then turn it back on. If I don't, I get the XMO104 errors discussed on another thread here. (XM Online works fine with NIS - so you must be doing something different with your code). Once Recast get "online" I can turn on NIS and everthing works just fine.

The router, also killed my TIVO broadband connection, as well as the ability to upload photos to COSTCO (snapfish). I'm still using the Airlink as a wireless access point, It just doesn't do the internet connection.

I plan on trying recast-online on one of my other computers that has McAfee and see if that makes a difference -- I'll report back here.

FWIW
I switched to McAfee and now don't have the problem with the XMO104 errors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts