Online Payment "Submit" Button Grayed Out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HanoverPretzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2006
My Dish bill is due tomorrow, and I logged in this afternoon to pay, but found the "submit" button grayed out and unclickable. I've never had this happen before. Is this a known bug that happens sometimes and can be worked around? Or is the whole Dish online payment system down for some reason? Either way, am I going to be able to make this payment online prior to late tomorrow night? Or do I need to explore alternate methods?

Did you enter the name for your CC in the two text boxes at the bottom of the form? The submit button is disabled until all required information is entered, including your name.

Did you enter the name for your CC in the two text boxes at the bottom of the form? The submit button is disabled until all required information is entered, including your name.

Thanks. Good call. That was the problem.

I do this every month, I don't know why I forgot that. Just had the impression everything was auto-filled in for some reason.

Not sure if it's a good idea if sites could just remember CC numbers, it's different when you trust them and have them keep them under your payment options. They may be visible to others if that were the case. I certainly would not like that.

Thanks. Good call. That was the problem.

I do this every month, I don't know why I forgot that. Just had the impression everything was auto-filled in for some reason.
It was until a couple of months ago when they got bored and redesigned the website. They also took away the programming change history option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts