Only HD channels on guide

safetyfastmg

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2007
New subscriber. On the TVs hooked up to my 622, only the HD channels show up on the guide and when I use the up and down buttons to change channels, it only cycles through the HD channels. I've tried changing some settings under menu, but nothing seems to work.

Is your guide on All-HD? Try changing the guide to all Channels or All Subscribed. Hit your guide button a few times to cycle through.

I'm not trying to be insulting...

Your 622 is a very complex peice of equipment - for most people, it is the most complex machine in their home.

Please sit down with your User Manual and give a good read at least once and dog ear the pages you will need to come back to. Put it where you will pick it up from time to time just to refamiliarize yourself from time to time.

You will be amazed at what this receiver can do.

Repeatedly pressing the Guide button cycles you through the default guides: All Chan; All Sub;All HD: plus your favorites.

You can also use that to cycle through any personal favorites lists that you create. It saves me some time over using the up/down function on the guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts