only one episode

sA :: Shaggy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
5701 S Santa Fe Dr
So Today while trying to figure out why American Idol (The woman loves it) was deleting every episode past one week old. I found out that somehow it has changed the number of saved episodes in the timer settings to 1. Now I cannot change this as the option is greyed out. Now this is the ONLY show that it is happening on.. Did something from the hoppers PTAT get sent over to my crazy 922.

Any Ideas on this. It is in the process of recording right now so I am not going to delete the timer, but I will try that tomorrow.

So Today while trying to figure out why American Idol (The woman loves it) was deleting every episode past one week old. I found out that somehow it has changed the number of saved episodes in the timer settings to 1. Now I cannot change this as the option is greyed out. Now this is the ONLY show that it is happening on.. Did something from the hoppers PTAT get sent over to my crazy 922.

Any Ideas on this. It is in the process of recording right now so I am not going to delete the timer, but I will try that tomorrow.

I'm sure you have already tried a RBR,right?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)