Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Another jam packed show with all kinds of information, including new forums coming soon to SatelliteGuys shortly, plus an update from Scott on his new project, plus also the latest listing of HD channels in testing on DISH Network.

In addition it was open line Tuesday and we took your calls live on the air and talked some tech!

This weeks show was brought to you in part by SpiderOak.COM! Use the promo code satguys for your 3 free gigabytes of storage! No credit card required! :) Thank you SpiderOak.COM!

Attachments

• show7.mp3
    13.7 MB · Views: 1,153
i used the promo code satguys and didnt get the extra gb of storage and im still waiting for it to do its bak up very kewl loking service.

3D TV

The present 3D TV isn't not mature. There is a company that is coming out with systems that will be out next year and have no need for the stupid glasses. In fact the company will be most likely coming out with an add on to your present set.

SpiderOak Promo Deal

Hi all -

I'm Laura from SpiderOak.com. I wanted to let you know we had some confusion with our promo code, so it wasn't working correctly at first. We've reset it and everything seems to be working now, so again, the code you need to enter is "satguys". Using this promo you'll be able to receive 3 free GB of storage at our website instead of 2.

If you've already signed up and didn't get the three GB correctly, just shoot me an email at support at spideroak dot com. I'll be happy to upgrade you myself.

Thanks!

Laura

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)