FOR SALE Orby Tv DVR

Selling yours?

Nope he is now an Orby dealer and shortly we will start selling them to help support SatelliteGuys.

He has a few units in stock and is selling them below Best Buy and others as people want them as we go into the new tv season. :)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

there dvr is the worst only a dual tuner in todays world :coco
Do you know of many FTA receivers that record more than two channels?

I suspect that many of the DVRs that you're comparing against are designed as whole-home configurations housing the household's compliment of tuners in fewer, much more costly, DVRs with clients for a majority of the TVs. Since Orby doesn't support whole-home and their channel count is typically not as high as most other pay TV services, two tuners per TV perhaps isn't a hardship. Orby obviously trades on being a good value rather than being the technology leader.

Do you know of many FTA receivers that record more than two channels?

I suspect that many of the DVRs that you're comparing against are designed as whole-home configurations housing the household's compliment of tuners in fewer, much more costly, DVRs with clients for a majority of the TVs. Since Orby doesn't support whole-home and their channel count is typically not as high as most other pay TV services, two tuners per TV perhaps isn't a hardship. Orby obviously trades on being a good value rather than being the technology leader.
i agree with you the ones i am comparing it to are mainly whole dvr configs... though spectrum has a 4 tuner thats not whole home but its rubbish, and yes i give orby credit for being a good value as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)