Sep 8, 2008
SEATTLE, WA.
Hi,

I have a problem, but I hope any of you are familiar with and had have solve
this problem with "SatelliteDish.com" site where I was trying to order an item
by "Add" to cart.

No, I do NOT have an account on this
site.

Is this "SatelliteDish.com" site in Florida in business or is it a scam??
I thought that they're "Legitimate"??

When I click on "Add" it shows that I'm NOT in a "Secure" area.

I tried with CHROME browser and FIREFOX browser, shows the same problem.

Enclosed screenshots to show you what I'm referring to.
Unless IF you already knew the problem???

What do you think???

Hope all helps with answers. Hope that you can see my screenshots.

Thanks,
Eugene

Attachments

• 001. Feedhorn dome cover at SatelliteDish site page.jpg
    001. Feedhorn dome cover at SatelliteDish site page.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 002. When I click on Add.jpg
    002. When I click on Add.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 118
Hi,

I have a problem, but I hope any of you are familiar with and had have solve
this problem with "SatelliteDish.com" site where I was trying to order an item
by "Add" to cart.

No, I do NOT have an account on this
site.

Is this "SatelliteDish.com" site in Florida in business or is it a scam??
I thought that they're "Legitimate"??

When I click on "Add" it shows that I'm NOT in a "Secure" area.

I tried with CHROME browser and FIREFOX browser, shows the same problem.

Enclosed screenshots to show you what I'm referring to.
Unless IF you already knew the problem???

What do you think???

Hope all helps with answers. Hope that you can see my screenshots.

Thanks,
Eugene
He's a 1 man shop. Not sure he's even in business anymore, so I'd be careful with dealing with him.

Personally, IF it's the only place you can seem to find what you want, I'd call him on the telephone and see if he even answers.

Looks like you are still looking for a c band lnb cover? I've never done business with them (him) so can't speak to that but I'd be really cautious sending my data through when you get redirected and it says it is not secure. :(

He stocks nothing, just a reseler out of Miami Dade Florida. I used to live a hundred miles north of him and tried to order stuff, but never happened. be very weary

Then that guy shouldn't have his website up. For what for IF he doesn't stocks??? It's "SatelliteDish.com" in Miami. Should shut down that site IF it a 1 man operation who doesn't make things happen. That's my comment for those who knows about him.
Somebody ought to report on him that he's isn't doing business and his website is still up for nothing.

Eugene

Then that guy shouldn't have his website up. For what for IF he doesn't stocks??? It's "SatelliteDish.com" in Miami. Should shut down that site IF it a 1 man operation who doesn't make things happen. That's my comment for those who knows about him.
Somebody ought to report on him that he's isn't doing business and his website is still up for nothing.

Eugene
Report him to WHO? If the site is up, but can't take orders, he's not exactly scamming anybody. All it possibly hurts is himself.

I told you to try calling him on the phone. If that still doesn't work, well then you KNOW you should move along.

In the past year I've ordered a couple of ham radio related things from eBay that never shipped after weeks. After getting Ebay involved to get refunds, the sellers admitted they didn't even have what they were offering for sale. These were supposed US based sellers but who knows.

One seller contacted me after refund was given attempting for a purchase transaction outside of eBay channels that I declined and reported.

Another purchase that did arrive was somehow through Amazon partners that appeared questionable when the tracking displayed after the sale but at least went through. With the lockdowns in the east, I only order from US based sellers.

Reactions: k.r. and KE4EST
These days you have to keep a Eye on stuff. I ordered a 50 foot Rg213 cable from amazon. Got it and it was junk. My swr went to 3 plus with it. Returned it two weeks ago and the refund has not hit my bank account yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)