Order mlb ei today for 119 usd? for 1 month your crazy

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
earth
thats crazy 119 dollars for one month of baseball, dish network, your going to get a ton of people calling to order mlb ei for the rest of the year, you may want a new call center for all the extra volume you face.

Dish network employees must be retarded to think anyone would pay 119 usd for 1 month of baseball, if you order at beginning of year its only 169 for entire season

lower the price of mlb ei for rest of year to 59 usd, I am almost positive this is what they did nearing the end of the nba season

Lower the price of MLB EI immediately

I think its MLB that decides the price...

Last year on September 1 they had a "pennant race" price of games for the end of season

september 1st is approaching fast, only a fifty dollar price break from the whole season price, we have already missed 5 months, a 10 dollar a month price break to order now, thats stupid

That commercial has been airing since the all star game. They should have a new commercial/price every month as the season goes on, but that's probably more in the court of MLB...

Hart5150 said:
Last year after September 1st they offered MLB Extra Innings "Pennant Chase" it was $49.

Yeah, I remember that... I just hope they decide to do the same this year.

They did

from the Dish site

MLB EXTRA INNINGS
Then race to the Pennant is in full force and MLB EXTRA INNINGS brings you all the intense action with up to 60 regular season games a week from outside your home market. The available games that make up this package are in addition to those seen on FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, regional sports networks, and your home team's television affiliate station(s).

NOW Select games broadcast in high definition as a part of your subscription!

Channels: 625 – 639

Get the Pennant Race package for only $49

Iceberg said:
They did

from the Dish site

MLB EXTRA INNINGS
Then race to the Pennant is in full force and MLB EXTRA INNINGS brings you all the intense action with up to 60 regular season games a week from outside your home market. The available games that make up this package are in addition to those seen on FOX, ESPN, ESPN2, regional sports networks, and your home team's television affiliate station(s).

Thanks for the update, Iceberg!

Iceberg said:
They did

from the Dish site

MLB EXTRA INNINGS

Thanks for the update, Iceberg.

But his point was that if you order it now it's $49 bucks, but if you ordered like 10 days ago, it cost $100 more and that's unjustified. Maybe when you call they give you an adjusted price, I would hope so anyways...

no i tried to order yesterday, they say its 119 usd until september 1st, so i dropped my package from aep to top120, i then ordered *choice
F YOU DISH, YOU SUCK

stone phillips420 said:
no i tried to order yesterday, they say its 119 usd until september 1st, so i dropped my package from aep to top120, i then ordered *choice
F YOU DISH, YOU SUCK

I don't think it is E* fault... instead, you should blame and be pissed off at the guys running the MLB, because they are the ones responsible for setting up the different prices for this package.

in a way it is dishes fault they have been running same ad for 119 usd since allstar break,
i also saw the order hbo-starzs pack and receive 50 dollar cash back offer, i saw this ad yesterday but the cash back offer ended 7/31/2005
so maybe they shouldn't run that promo anymore since its no good, and for 50 usd the pennant race package should start no later than 8/15

i guess with dish it boils down to horrible customer service despite what jd power and associates say, deceptive advertising, and tell any customer exactly what they want too hear not matter if it is true or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts