Ordered a Dune HD Smart D1

Well, Ive watched 4 full length Iso's without issue. I used the full blu-ray menu on all, and other than some slow load times (just like Blu players a few years ago), I don't have any complaints. Really like it so far. I noticed on my SD card, that I used to expand the unit memory from 16mb to 2gb's, several gigs are added after watching a movie. I'm not sure if this is the running of the Java or what, but it's real easy to clear after you are done.

I've been sick and bored and accidentally figured out my new laptop can output 1080p/24 from its hdmi using the mobile Nvidia Gpu it has. 

Got home today, hooked it up to the plasma and had to spend about 20 mins figuring out the proper settings between powerdvd ultra and the Nvidia control panel. 

Once I was done I was watching a full bluray iso copy playing back from my laptop, thru the marantz at 1080/24. And yeah, the Nvidia Gpu bitstreams truehd and dtshd. I even have an app on my phone now that looks like a remote and controls powerdvd with the laptop across the room and the lid shut. 

Pq looked excellent to me. All this time and potentially had a perfect media player staring right at me. Crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)