Original air date off 1 day

JS_racer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Twin Cities MN
Information, summary, first aired is off by 1 day for new shows. New stuff tonight showing yesterday for the original air date in information and the schedule in the DVR menu . Guide shows it as new airing yesterday
Any way to fix this or is this a guide data error??
Hopper 3 336 software, did see it on 334 yesterday too.
Thanks!!

I heard one other mention they have seen this for several months. So I'm not alone, ??

Pretty sure this wouldn't be a software related problem. The software shouldn't change the guide data in any way. Sounds like a guide data problem but that would affect everyone.

Give examples please (to check)

I've seen this reported before, but only by Hopper users...so I do believe it is a software issue.

Pretty sure this wouldn't be a software related problem. The software shouldn't change the guide data in any way. Sounds like a guide data problem but that would affect everyone.

Give examples please (to check)

working today, quick check shows everything as it should be. big red NEW next to the first aired date of today, under the show title. yesterday, everything new said first aired was the day before and no new label.
every show yesterday, that was new, said the original airdate was the day before. pushing info is the easiest way to see it.
they did not say new, but recorded just the same.

skimming the dvr schedule every show yesterday showed a first air date 1 day off, the day before actual airing.

sure hope this makes sense, its early and my coffee intake is lower than desired. lol

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't know if a 'air date' was wrong as I pay so little attention to them other than for a general timeframe. I would only know it was wrong if I was looking at a new episode of something like The Big Bang Theory, which aired on the same day I was looking (I would wait until after it's started before watching) and today's date was fresh in my mind. For example, if I was looking at TBBT last night and it was a new episode last night, you're saying the air date is reading 1/11/2017 instead of 1/12/2017 ? Yeah, I might notice, but I wouldn't count on it !!

If it's not the same day or in the past week, I don't know when shows air to notice a discrepancy. And I'm not going to be bothered to look up dates either ! :p

It has been happening for a long time at my house for every DVR show on the summary page. For example Colony says NEW First aired 1/11/17, yet 3 lines below that it says " Recorded on Thur 1/12" 1/12 is the right date. It never aired on 1/11.

Besides the problems already mentioned, my h-3 has wrong program listed in the banner much of the time and has wrong shows when you see what other tv in bedroom has on. its very quirky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts