Orlando HD Channel Wishlist

shenanigans_ink

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
This is what I most want in HD, Brighthouse.

1. Fox News HD
2. BBC America HD
3. Cartoon Network HD
4. Nickelodeon HD
5. Spike HD

i agree with SPIKE ,,,,im a big sports fan FSN, BIGTEN AND NBA TV WOULD BE NICE AND WGNHD ( PISSED THAT UVERSE HAS WGNHD) ALL CUBS GAME IN HIGH DEF WOULD BE GREAT!! oh yeah AMC HD AND MSNBC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i personally think the next group of hd's coming out is the movie channels like the remaining of hbo's

how about a channel exclusion option. that way once a channel is in HD I can voluntarily exclude the nonHD channel from the guide and freeing up clutter.

Well new updates coming to thenavigator software will inlcude an "auto" option which when you tune to say channel 29 it will automatically give you the HD feed. instead of now you have to goto like 1329. So you cant remove them from the guide but you will no longer have to specifically search for the HD channel. Your "standard" channel will be the HD channel, if your an HD user and standard if your a standard user.

Well new updates coming to thenavigator software will inlcude an "auto" option which when you tune to say channel 29 it will automatically give you the HD feed. instead of now you have to goto like 1329. So you cant remove them from the guide but you will no longer have to specifically search for the HD channel. Your "standard" channel will be the HD channel, if your an HD user and standard if your a standard user.

This will be a great option...the only thing that might concern me, would be the box getting "confused". What I mean is, say, when the guide freezes, I will hit the exit button and then the guide button once again. Now, nothing happens on screen, however, the box will just reset itself. I have lost several minutes of the beginning of a show, due to this. I really never had this problem, until the last update.

New HD Channels

Any news on a confirm list of NEW HD channels in the Orlando area for this year?
thanks

Go Yankees!!!

Having just gotten my first HDTV, I must say I was astounded at the lack of decent HD programming.
All of the cable companies(especially in Central Florida) are lacking. It took BHN 5 years since I moved to finally add FSN(IN SD!)!:rant:

there was a lot of controversy and price haggling over FSN for a long time that really held the channel up.
And instead of being cheap, they should have given me the option. Especially when Comcast had it in their basic package.

LKR, how was BHN being cheap? You do realize BHN does not pay a single dime for any channel they have right? You pay for it. FSN was being very greedy. Expecting 900k people who could care less about the channel to pay a very large fee so the 100k who did want it could watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts