OSU 44 ... ACC referees 38

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
Attn Ohio State homeys.... :D

This game should be protested to the NCAA, it was obvious what the ACC refs were doing. Tressel better take the $20,000 fine and speak
out. I don't pay money to watch a division 1A game reffed by 4th grade pee wee refs ... if this is how they have to get rivers the Heisman than I wouldn't want it. :p

Amato trying to get his money back after the game....:D
capt.1063486836.nc_state_ohio_state_cos110.jpg

Not even close! OK, maybe kinda close. I think pulled a muscle jumping around after that play! :p
1063489589.3288449110.jpg

John, you guys should have killed them. No way the refs should have been a factor if you really are the #2/3 team in the country. ;) I sure hope Arizona State can handle Utah State tonight. :p

What we need to talk about is Roger and Pitt. Put a fork in their National Championship hopes too... Other than the 3rd quarter, it was a poor showing. Sure its a win, but they'll have to do much better.

To me it looks like Michigan and Miami are my pics for the title game, but I reserve the right to change my mind weekly.

What about Washington State? Did any of you see that game! What a great game!

How funny is this Utah State press release...
The Utah State lockerroom is closed to the media. Coach Mick Dennehy will be available for the media at a designated area after a brief cooling off period. When he is finished, requested players will be brought to that area as well. Please inform Mike Strauss which players you would like to interview prior to the five-minute mark of the fourth quarter
I want to know more! A cooling off period?

James said:
How funny is this Utah State press release...
The Utah State lockerroom is closed to the media. Coach Mick Dennehy will be available for the media at a designated area after a brief cooling off period. When he is finished, requested players will be brought to that area as well. Please inform Mike Strauss which players you would like to interview prior to the five-minute mark of the fourth quarter
I want to know more! A cooling off period?

Things that make you go.....hmmmm. :rolleyes:

Michigan is tough :!:

They held Notre Dame to less than 60 yards rushing (and less than 150 overall) while rushing for 160+ themselves. Navarre is probably relieved that he didn't have to win the game for them.

Also, Wisconsin lost to UNLV.....Michigan could run away with it in that conference.

No TV for the ASU - Utah State game. I guess they think its not worth it. I have Oklahoma to blame for backing out of a home and home. :( Too bad, I really would have loved to see the Sooners here in Tempe. So what I'm stuck with is the Arizona - Oregon game on TBS. I guess I can watch the UofA lose again, but even thats getting old. I can't imagine I'm even saying that, but I almost want them to win a game just to get them off my newspaper.

John Corn said:
Navarre is probably relieved that he didn't have to win the game for them.
I was thinking that too. :D But if the defense can play the way they did today... :shock:

WHen OSU loses they'll lose a few in a row. I don't think the Bulldogs will lose this year during the regular season. And Michigan is lucky they don't play Penn State this year! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts