OTA antenna & Dish HD locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Kettering, Ohio
Looks like from the Retailer Chat yesterday Dayton, OH will be getting our HD locals in a couple weeks. When that does happen what will my guide look like? I currently use an OTA antenna to get my HD locals. Will I just see the channels in there twice right next to eachother? Or are the Dish HD locals mapped to somewhere else in the guide? Thanks!

Looks like from the Retailer Chat yesterday Dayton, OH will be getting our HD locals in a couple weeks. When that does happen what will my guide look like? I currently use an OTA antenna to get my HD locals. Will I just see the channels in there twice right next to eachother? Or are the Dish HD locals mapped to somewhere else in the guide? Thanks!

Their all together. The OTAs are in yellow with their subchannel designator, e.g., 13-1. The E* provided channel has a 0 subchannel designator, e.g. 13-0. The sat channels are in the regular guide color and have HD beside them if HD.

You'll see them mapped together... I went in and put in the HD channel in my favorite list and left out SD channel so I only had to browse through one of them... When you look in guide or flip channels it will go through every channel in order if you don't but if you just punch in channel number it defaults to the HD channel. (at least that is how it is on my 211K)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)