OTA - Antenna TV guide info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PeggyD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
SE King County, WA
Is anyone who can get the new Antenna TV OTA getting the guide data on their Dish DVR?

My 722k picked up the signal several days before the service went live, but it's been 2 weeks & my guide still shows "Digital Service." I can get the guide with TV Guide in EyeTV on my iMac so the guide info in Seattle is there but I don't get it on my Dish Vip 722k. My Sony HDTV doesn't pick up the signal at all (same antenna).

Sounds like the station has not yet given the TSIP info to Dish about the new sub-channel.

Did you run a rescan with your Sony?

I receive Antenna TV OTA here in NYC and all 3 times I checked out it's programming the info was incorrect. Usually it seemed that the programming was an hour ahead of the info shown for the rest of the day.

Since Antenna TV is owned by Tribune, based in Chicago, maybe that's why your guide info is off.

The guide info in EyeTV is right but EyeTV didn't record the right channel the only time I tried.

Anytime a local station changes or adds a sub-channel, don't hold your breathe waiting for the proper guide data to show up. Good luck getting in touch with anyone able to resolve it too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)