OTA channel listings?

Cameron3395

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
Is there a way to see what is coming on my OTA channels? I got them coming through my 622 but on the guide the channel shows up but not what programming is on.

To receive the guide data for OTA you must subscribe to locals, or alternately as I do , use TitanTV.com or TvGuide.com or some other online guide.

To receive the guide data for OTA you must subscribe to locals, or alternately as I do , use TitanTV.com or TvGuide.com or some other online guide.

On a slightly related note, one of the channels in the Indianapolis market (received OTA) always reads "Digital Service" in the guide. The channel is WTTK (29-1), which is an exact mirror of WTTV (4-1). WTTV has guide data, but WTTK does not.

Is there someone at Dish I could email who could actually change this? If you're south of Indianapolis, you can probably pull in WTTV, but from Indy and to the north you can most likely only receive WTTK.

On a slightly related note, one of the channels in the Indianapolis market (received OTA) always reads "Digital Service" in the guide. The channel is WTTK (29-1), which is an exact mirror of WTTV (4-1). WTTV has guide data, but WTTK does not.

Is there someone at Dish I could email who could actually change this? If you're south of Indianapolis, you can probably pull in WTTV, but from Indy and to the north you can most likely only receive WTTK.

I just see what's on Ch4, then go to WTTK. There is no SD WTTK channel on Dish Network (just 4), that's why it does not show.

Perhaps they can link the data, but Dish does not generate the channel lineups they are from a third party provider.

I sent a note. It's actually dishquality@echostar.com. We'll see what happens.
Did you get a response yet ?? My local ABC has a 2nd sub-channel that Dish shows as being "The Tube" still.... as does Zap2It.... It's not correct and worse, I can't find ANY valid information for this sub-channel, including the station's own website !

I suspect Dish can't do anything about this kind of error though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts