OTA Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Maybe it's time to hop to a new receiver. I'm hoping there will be a special deal for ViP922 owners.

I'm seriously considering it. I need to see what timers we can reconfigure because there is a rare occasion when we actually need to record four things at once. I wish Dish had gotten an OTA module out for the Hopper at release. It would make my decision that much easier.

Believe it or not ever since DISH Tech finally got the previous owner's locals from showing up in my guide it looks like it's going to be and has been rock solid so far(knock on wood).But time will tell I still have not put my MT2 back in the 922,but at least with it I do have that option and until we see what DISH's OTA answer is to the Hopper my actual decision to go with the Hopper may depend on that.Right now it's just good to keep peace in the family.;):D

OK since having the locals guide issues fixed by DISH Tech I decided to reinstall my MT2 in my 922.Now we wait and see how my VIP922/wMT2 works as I setup all my local channel programs we normally record on my MT2.So we are back to 4 tuner(2OTA+2SAT) strength.:)

Maybe it's time to hop to a new receiver. I'm hoping there will be a special deal for ViP922 owners.

Well let's see my VIP922/wMT2 has 4 tuners(2SAT+2OTA) now, so DISH would need to offer me something with more tuners than that to get me to switch systems.;):D

P.S. I also hope there's a "special deal" for those who demand it.Me? don't know would have to seriously consider any offer DISH would give,right now I like my system.:hatsoff:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)