OTA guide info on 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

splat10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2003
I don't get locals on Dish (not available) and my 811 didn't show them until recently ( i think a new software or something allowed it to display). I assumed the 622 would show them too but it is not. Is this definately the case or do i need to rename the channels or something? The 811's guide was definately locally generated and not a dish feed

thanks
Steve

The only way to get local guide data on the 622 is to subscribe to Dish locals. Since Dish does not carry your local channels, you're out of luck. The 811 received guide data via PSIP information broadcasted by the local station.

I have a similar problem also.

I get DIsh Locals but they dont have the Two UPN stations on dish ( I live30 Miles from an other DMA).

So no Guide data. I tred to get $1.50 off my Locals bills but no luck.
Its sure is hard to record things when all it says is Digital Channel all day long.

They also dont have guide data for my Local PBS in HD and they have some good Discovery channel HD like shows on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)