OTA Locals and Program Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
sixbears said:
The locals for my DMA from Dishnetwork are broadcast on 121. I called Dishnetwork and qualified for a free Superdish & installation when I order locals. After the Superdish was installed and connected to my 811, BINGO, my OTA Digital locals started displaying guide information! After 1 month I cancelled my locals.
I thought the free SuperDish required a one year commitment to Locals or Dish would charge you for the Dish and the installation. I hope you checked with Dish about that before you cancelled your Locals.

I stand correct sir! Thank's bringing this to my attention. I also misspoke, I have not called to cancel my local (and now it lokks as though I won't for 12 months) yet. So Superdish & install ends up costing me $5.99 for 12 month

Here are the SuperDISH details.....

SuperDISH is a next generation antenna designed to enable customers to receive a signal from 3 orbital locations. The third orbital location allows DISH Network customers to receive qualified local or International programming.

Here's How it Works

Agree to a minimum programming purchase agreement to either America's Top 60 or DISH Latino programming package and qualified locals or International programming for 12 consecutive months (Programming Purchase Agreement offers a discount value of $175!)

Enroll in Credit Card Autopay (CCA) if not already enrolled (Enrollment offers a discount value of $24.95!)

* Customers will receive a FREE SuperDISH Upgrade and FREE Standard
Professional Installation of up to 2 existing receivers. (A savings of $199.95!)*

*An additional $50 fee may apply for customers with 3 or more receivers.

Limited-time offer for current customers only. Customer must be eligible for local or International programming qualified to require a SuperDISH to be eligible for this offer. Certain restrictions apply. Standard Professional Installation only. Prices are subject to change without notice. Customer must reside within the continental United States to participate. SuperDISH is not available through DISH Network in Pacific Northwest, Hawaii and Alaska.

Standard Professional Installation includes the installation of previously installed receivers. If customer has a receiver that has not been previously installed, additional work starts at $59.00 and will be paid to the installer at the time of activation.

I stand corrected sir! Thank's bringing this to my attention. I also misspoke, I have not called to cancel my local (and now it looks as though I won't for 12 months) yet. So Superdish & install ends up costing me $5.99 for 12 month

Here are the SuperDISH details.....

SuperDISH is a next generation antenna designed to enable customers to receive a signal from 3 orbital locations. The third orbital location allows DISH Network customers to receive qualified local or International programming.

Here's How it Works

Agree to a minimum programming purchase agreement to either America's Top 60 or DISH Latino programming package and qualified locals or International programming for 12 consecutive months (Programming Purchase Agreement offers a discount value of $175!)

Enroll in Credit Card Autopay (CCA) if not already enrolled (Enrollment offers a discount value of $24.95!)

* Customers will receive a FREE SuperDISH Upgrade and FREE Standard
Professional Installation of up to 2 existing receivers. (A savings of $199.95!)*

*An additional $50 fee may apply for customers with 3 or more receivers.

Limited-time offer for current customers only. Customer must be eligible for local or International programming qualified to require a SuperDISH to be eligible for this offer. Certain restrictions apply. Standard Professional Installation only. Prices are subject to change without notice. Customer must reside within the continental United States to participate. SuperDISH is not available through DISH Network in Pacific Northwest, Hawaii and Alaska.

Standard Professional Installation includes the installation of previously installed receivers. If customer has a receiver that has not been previously installed, additional work starts at $59.00 and will be paid to the installer at the time of activation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts