OTA locals

I too am wondering about hooking an OTA to my system. I have a CM4228, a Dish 1000.2, a 622 and a 222, with 4 tv's. The dish 1000.2 has just 2 wires comeing into the house. What I would like is to put the CM4228 up nest to the Dish, and wire it in so all 4 Tv's would have access to the OTA's. Where can I get a diagram, to wire this in, with combiners/ splitters? Any and all good advice will be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to get OTA locals on both TVs using the 622?
If you mean HD locals, no. TV2 will not display any Digital channels. The 622 will not tune any SD channels. You'll need to have them in your programming package.

If you mean HD locals, no. TV2 will not display any Digital channels. The 622 will not tune any SD channels. You'll need to have them in your programming package.

What I mean is I currently have locals on my programming and I have a OTA for HD locals but only TV1 shows on the guide. Would adding the OTA to TV2 allow my to recieve the HD locals on tv2?

As long as TV2 is connected to the 622, the answer is no. If your second TV is HD, then yes, it will pick up OTA apart from the 622. But running a OTA line to TV2 connected to the 622 will not give you OTA programming display.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)